At Aveda, we stand behind our commitment to make cruelty-free products! Aveda products are not tested on animals. To celebrate our stance, we’ve partnered with PETA to bring you some fun, festival-inspired looks that can be created using cruelty-free Aveda products:
Look #1: Get beach ready with the double braided bun
1. Puff Shampure™ Dry Shampoo onto the root area and work into the scalp using your fingers or an Aveda Paddle Brush.
2. Center part your hair from hairline to crown.
3. Create two dutch braids (an inside out French braid) on both sides of the part. Keep braiding so that the two French braids come together to form one regular three-strand braid down the back of the head. Gather ends into an elastic.
4. Now wrap the large braid into a bun atop your head and hold in place with bobby pins.
5. Knead the bun gently with your fingers to loosen it up a bit (creating a messy effect).
6. Spray a light mist of Shampure™ Thermal Dry Conditioner into the mid-lengths and ends of hair.